This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Error open the Favicon settings page

Apr 28, 2014 at 5:16 AM
I'm seeing the following error when trying to open the Favicon settings page. I see it on an Orchard 1.8 deployment that is working very well and the Favicon module is working, I just can't change the setting because of this error. I'm wondering if there is something wrong with Azure Media Storage but as I say everything else is working fine.
2014-04-27 23:05:20,642 [19] Orchard.ContentManagement.Drivers.Coordinators.ContentPartDriverCoordinator - ArgumentException thrown from IContentPartDriver by Vandelay.Industries.Drivers.FaviconSettingsPartDriver
System.ArgumentException: The folder could not be created at path: .. System.ArgumentException: File ./$$$ORCHARD$$$.$$$ already exists
   at Orchard.Azure.Services.FileSystems.AzureFileSystem.CreateFile(String path)
   at Orchard.Azure.Services.FileSystems.AzureFileSystem.CreateFolder(String path)
   at Orchard.Azure.Services.FileSystems.AzureFileSystem.ListFolders(String path)
   at Orchard.Azure.Services.FileSystems.AzureFileSystem.ListFolders(String path)
   at Orchard.MediaLibrary.Services.MediaLibraryService.GetMediaFolders(String relativePath)
   at Vandelay.Industries.Services.FaviconService.GetFaviconSuggestions()
   at Vandelay.Industries.Drivers.FaviconSettingsPartDriver.Editor(FaviconSettingsPart part, Object shapeHelper)
   at Orchard.ContentManagement.Drivers.ContentPartDriver`1.Orchard.ContentManagement.Drivers.IContentPartDriver.BuildEditor(BuildEditorContext context)
   at Orchard.ContentManagement.Drivers.Coordinators.ContentPartDriverCoordinator.<>c__DisplayClassd.<BuildEditor>b__c(IContentPartDriver driver)
   at Orchard.InvokeExtensions.Invoke[TEvents](IEnumerable`1 events, Action`1 dispatch, ILogger logger)
; TraceSource 'w3wp.exe' event
Apr 30, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Edited Apr 30, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Maybe, I don't use Azure, sorry. Please file a bug. If you have a patch, I'll take it. I'd also encourage you to not use this feature: it's much more efficient and hardly more complicated to declare the favicon from layout or document in the theme.